Thursday, March 22, 2012

Psalm 139....Sand

Favorite Beach Shots


O LORD, You have searched me and known me. 
                        You know when I sit down and when I rise up; 
                                              You understand my thought from afar. 



Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol, behold,You are there.
 If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
 Even there Your hand will lead me,
And Your right hand will lay hold of me. 








 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand.
When I awake, I am still with You.











Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me and know my anxious thoughts; 





Seashells in my pocket...sand in my shoes....



No comments: